Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explains why I didn't see it, thanks for the link, looks pretty good.

Some of the info Todd explained can be taken so many ways. He sort of makes the game sound like it's leaning more toward the action rpg ala fable rather than what we are used to in Morrowind/Oblivion. Where there are more npcs but less depth to them. I hope that isn't the case.

That dragon reminds me a bit of the Famed and Legendary beastie, as yet unparalleled in my opinion, from Dragonslayer.

I would also take whatever Todd says with a grain of salt. He might be hyping the action aspect just to get the button mashers in the longship.

That explains why I didn't see it, thanks for the link, looks pretty good.

Some of the info Todd explained can be taken so many ways. He sort of makes the game sound like it's leaning more toward the action rpg ala fable rather than what we are used to in Morrowind/Oblivion. Where there are more npcs but less depth to them. I hope that isn't the case.

I doubt that the dialogue and writing in general is an aspect of the game that Bethesda can ignore, in part because of the lessons they learned in creating Fallout 3 and working with Obsidian on New Vegas, both of which had better dialogue / character complexity improved to some extent. At least in my opinion. I am very hopeful that Bethesda might pull off a well-written game, given their evident attention to detail in the way they have conceptualized the Nord culture and game lore.

To answer a few post a while back, I saw a few post on here talking how it was the consoles fault for ruining PC gaming (in a way it is) But i seen a few berating console gamers. But PC I always liked I hate taking graphics and performance hits on the consoles and Mods are epic. However, I do want a TES type game coop for once.....be nice to play with your wife and role play a little.