Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, the WORST way I could see it working out is this: In one city there's the "Hall of Love." In the hall of love is a bunch of amulets you can just pick up for free. Wearing that person's corresponding amulet means you're married to that person. Get tired of them, then just switch out amulets to another.

I see it more like this .. and this isnt my ideal vision of romance in Skyrim .. its just my best guess and low expectations .. you buy it from a shop and its called "alluring amulet" or something .. and when you wear it and talk to someone who is close friends with you it will open a dialog option for romance .. and my low expectations say there will not be a wedding .. just a skip forward in time .. maybe walk them into the chapel and time passes forward and your suddenly married .. thats what I'm expecting .. I'm hoping for much more though :3

I see it more like this .. and this isnt my ideal vision of romance in Skyrim .. its just my best guess and low expectations .. you buy it from a shop and its called "alluring amulet" or something .. and when you wear it and talk to someone who is close friends with you it will open a dialog option for romance .. and my low expectations say there will not be a wedding .. just a skip forward in time .. maybe walk them into the chapel and time passes forward and your suddenly married .. thats what I'm expecting .. I'm hoping for much more though :3

Reminds me of the Blue Feather from Harvest Moon.

The one thing that interested me about marriage is that Pete said you can take your spouse on quests and in dungeons like a companion.Chances are you can probably equip them with gear too.I'm gonna' get me a big Nord wife to protect my squishy magical hide.

The one thing that interested me about marriage is that Pete said you can take your spouse on quests and in dungeons like a companion.Chances are you can probably equip them with gear too.I'm gonna' get me a big Nord wife to protect my squishy magical hide.

LOL. Make her wear lingerie while you venture? lol

I hope they're essential. Given the inevitable poor AI, if anyone should be essential it's them...

AI usually has to do with the Engine. Yes you can make the AI better. But unless the Engine is designed to get better AI like Id Tech 5 then it is going to be poor to average.