Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU!

I only care about that because we finally saw the lower body of a agnorian.

Tail looks fine, they kept the legs from Oblivion though -.-

WELCOME! and yes dude facepalm about the legs :( :facepalm:

We know there is Scale and Plate under "advanced armors", see the new Smithing perk list on the official forums

We know there is Dragonbone in both Light and Heavy variants too.

However thats it. That list is exhaustive, because we have all the types listed in the Smithing perks.

That means they cut Chain and Mithril; Id have REALLY liked to see one or the other. Maybe they thought it wasnt climate appropriate? :(

Yeah, I've seen all of those. That's why I've been speculating so hard today...anyway, the "Scale and Plate" perk intrigues me. I wonder what exactly the sore thumb "Advanced Armors" title really entails?

Sad to see Chain/Mithril gone, too. :( I loved their look way more than Glass. Except for the helmets!

Confirmed: No height sliders. Body size is just a simple "weight" slider.

By the way, here's the Bosmer's racial description from that video:

The clanfolk of the Western Valenwood forests, also known as "Bosmer." Wood elves make good scouts and thieves, and there are no finer archers in all of Tamriel. They have natural resistances to both poisons and diseases. They can Command Animals to fight for them.

(Looks like Bosmer are stuck with a nigh useless power. Again. There's also an Imperial description for a brief instant, but it can't be read because someone's head is in the way.)

And whoever made that conveniently decided to edit out the magic menu. Again :/

Confirmed: No height sliders. Body size is just a simple "weight" slider.

By the way, here's the Bosmer's racial description from that video:

The clanfolk of the Western Valenwood forests, also known as "Bosmer." Wood elves make good scouts and thieves, and there are no finer archers in all of Tamriel. They have natural resistances to both poisons and diseases. They can Command Animals to fight for them.

(Looks like Bosmer are stuck with a nigh useless power. Again. There's also an Imperial description for a brief instant, but it can't be read because someone's head is in the way.)

And whoever made that conveniently decided to edit out the magic menu. Again :/

LOL thanks for writing the racial description I didnt catch most of it :) and yeah so lame about the magic menu :yucky:

I hope it was just for the demo but... They took out the ability to make hair color anything you wanted it seems.... You see the slider under hair type.

@Alcrin: Is there any other proof then the video that Axealot posted? I mean in terms of the sliders. You only see 4 but that doesn't mean that is all there was. Some might have been hidden lower down. Even if there isn't a arrow indicated it could be there are more sliders for other things. Could also be streamlined for the demo.

I hope it was just for the demo but... They took out the ability to make hair color anything you wanted it seems.... You see the slider under hair type.

@Alcrin: Is there any other proof then the video that Axealot posted? I mean in terms of the sliders. You only see 4 but that doesn't mean that is all there was. Some might have been hidden lower down. Even if there isn't a arrow indicated it could be there are more sliders for other things. Could also be streamlined for the demo.

Do you mean like the shades of red, blue, etc for the hair like Oblivion!?? that's gonna suck if its gone

@DCDeacon U told us theres a slider for body weight, thanks! Is there 1 for height? Can we create really tall woodelfs? Really short nords?

@RichardHood1 No height slider. Just weight. Height causes issues trying to get armor and clothing to look right w/ the different pieces

It has been confirmed... There is no height slider.

I've been thinking... You know last night where we were told that there's still stuff to do after you become guildmaster? What if they just meant something like the hike to Bravil every week to listen to the night mother statue babble on?

I seriously hope not >.<

@AxeAlot: There's just a single slider for different hair colors. Whoever recorded that video decided to cut lots of things out and didn't give us smooth continuous gameplay, so it's not entirely ruled out that there's an "advanced hair options" thing somewhere. I wouldn't get my hopes up for it though. A bit disappointing because, if it's anything like Oblivion, the hair colors provided by default will be nasty and I'll want to tweak it myself.

Edited by Alcrin