Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Living, breathing; the state of being before death. Machines/constructs clearly are not alive, have no pulse, no organic tissue...perhaps undead is debatable, but I myself do not think that the living dead are alive/have life. It's clearly different than creatures and people.

This is dangerously going off topic and into a philosophical discussion, so I'll end it right here.

So... anyone know how to send someone in particular a message on Twitter? I wanna see if I can get Pete Hines to answer the spouse/multiple houses issue...

I took care of it myself, hope that's okay.

I THINK if you go to their profile you can tweet to them, but I'm not familiar with twitter, so someone who knows more can feel free to correct me.

Lol, I think that as long as no one tries to impede on someone else's opinion, then it should be fine to talk about. In my opinion, if it at least has the sentience of a mudcrab and is organic, detect life should work. I used that spell all the time with my assassins, rogues, and mages. I just hope that it doesn't obscure your view of your opponent like it did previously. Supreme Magicka has a nice membrane shader for that.

I can't wait to run into one of the Dwemer bots. I never got far enough to see them in Morrowind, but I've seen them unfold on the UESP.

So I've seen many times that hand to hand is lethal, but have there been any sources saying there are perks for it? I'd love to still be able to "quivering palm" people.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but I doubt there will be any hand-to-hand perks. The perks are separated according to whichever skill the perk applies to, at least in theory. Having a hand-to-hand perk in the Two-Handed Weapons tree or something would make as much sense as having a perk for butterfly catching in Destruction. It's probably something that will have to be added by mods.

Living, breathing; the state of being before death. Machines/constructs clearly are not alive, have no pulse, no organic tissue...perhaps undead is debatable, but I myself do not think that the living dead are alive/have life. It's clearly different than creatures and people.

This is dangerously going off topic and into a philosophical discussion, so I'll end it right here.

So... anyone know how to send someone in particular a message on Twitter? I wanna see if I can get Pete Hines to answer the spouse/multiple houses issue...

I use it all the time, so here:

You have to be in an account, then go to the "Messages" button on the top. Then you get to click on "New Message", search for Pete Hines's twitter, and message him.

Only you and he will see it then. (y)

Edited by MaxwellNinx

I THINK if you go to their profile you can tweet to them, but I'm not familiar with twitter, so someone who knows more can feel free to correct me.

Lol, I think that as long as no one tries to impede on someone else's opinion, then it should be fine to talk about. In my opinion, if it at least has the sentience of a mudcrab and is organic, detect life should work. I used that spell all the time with my assassins, rogues, and mages. I just hope that it doesn't obscure your view of your opponent like it did previously. Supreme Magicka has a nice membrane shader for that.

*snip*

It does obscure the view, but it's an active spell that you hold down to use that drains your magicka, it's not a passive buff like in Oblivion.

I can't wait to run into one of the Dwemer bots. I never got far enough to see them in Morrowind, but I've seen them unfold on the UESP.

So I've seen many times that hand to hand is lethal, but have there been any sources saying there are perks for it? I'd love to still be able to "quivering palm" people.

Yeah I reckon the Dwemer constructs will look unreal this time! Hope they've got Steam Centurions too!

lol BG2 nice. I'm hoping they'll have finishing moves for hand to hand if you sneak up on somebody. Or maybe that has been confirmed...?

lol BG2 nice. I'm hoping they'll have finishing moves for hand to hand if you sneak up on somebody. Or maybe that has been confirmed...?

Dear god, I want to sneak attack snap someones neck so bad.

@Corakus-I like that (being that you hold the button down) better than Oblivion. I don't like that everything in that is either time based or an enchant. I had some nice toggleable abilities and spells thanks to some mods (I even messed around with the "time stop" properties for one of my classes using toggleable stop time spells).

Dear god, I want to sneak attack snap someones neck so bad.

Exactly! If my Skooma-addicted pyromaniac Khajiit can't snap necks and torch butterflies I'll be very unhappy!

(this is definitely not my main character lol)

that last preview said they just dropped people off in the demo randomly across the map. not in one starting position. so i find it very easy someone could have seen other towns =/

Sauce? The PAX demo definitely put everyone in the same starting cave where the main quest begins.

that last preview said they just dropped people off in the demo randomly across the map. not in one starting position. so i find it very easy someone could have seen other towns =/

Sauce? The PAX demo definitely put everyone in the same starting cave where the main quest begins.

This ^

Every Leaked video Ive seen from PAX they all start in that same area that looks like a hole in the dirt