Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isnt the modding thread but hows this as a mod idea? .. A custom class stone :D

Ooh! That reminds me: in one of the videos posted earlier, the host lady mentions that she found a "guardian stone" that gave her the ability to Reanimate Dead! There are more than just those 3 stones...so who knows what else is out there! That will also make the decision of which stone to use that much more difficult.

EDIT: It's this one; she talks about it around the 1:20 mark.

Edited by Lowk

This isnt the modding thread but hows this as a mod idea? .. A custom class stone :D

Ooh! That reminds me: in one of the videos posted earlier, the host lady mentions that she found a "guardian stone" that gave her the ability to Reanimate Dead! There are more than just those 3 stones...so who knows what else is out there! That will also make the decision of which stone to use that much more difficult.

EDIT: It's this one; she talks about it around the 1:20 mark.

Sounds more like she misspoke and used the wrong term to me.

what... archery is Warrior skill. Damn. They really did make the Thief the left overs of the other 2.

Yes, exactly.It's why it irritates me, it's like they sit around the office thinking how they can piss of stealth fans.

"I know, why don't we give major buffs to archery and then move it to the warrior tree.Ha!"

No blocking with one-handed weapons or bows?Seems kind of a weird, but I guess it makes sense, it's not like I ever tried to block with the bow or a one-handed weapon in Oblivion.It's weird though that they list Archery with the warrior skills and then make it useless for warriors.

I was thinking about that...the Stealth category has no offensive skills. Anyone wanting to do a white bread Thief build would have to pick a Warrior skill if they wanted to do any fighting. Or, I guess they could try the Fallout/Deus Ex approach and beat the whole game with speech checks!

...That would end badly in Skyrim. "Hello there, mister or missus giant spider. I have compiled a list of compelling arguments for you to not eat me. Argument the firs-OH GOD MY LEGS I NEED THOSE

No no no it's goes hello mister / misses giant scary spider I have a compelling argument why u should no eat me three tiny words FUS DOH RAH. See spider thing I think I have made a compealing argument on why u shouldn't eat.............

Speech checks will never be the same roflmao

On a side note I think Todd Howard and the Bethesda crew should receive the nobell peace prize or at the very least be knighted or something

If Obama can win the peace prize and then put more troops in Afghanistan and also stir up other nonsense in other countries. Todd Howard and the crew should get the prize for truly uniting people of all faiths, ideals, and fandoms in the love for one game.

...and of course by uniting, we mean sent to squabble and gush on these forums until the game comes out! Also, Todd could only be knighted with a scale replica of Umbra. Or maybe an Akaviri Katana...