Skyrim Information

Zaldir

at least in this new preview from pax, he took a carriage ride to a new city :D. can anyone guess which city he went too? he said it had ice and snow all around, and large tundra's? with mammoths and giants.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there are secret lakes in forests, where you can stumble upon forest nyhmps bathing inside. lol

:pinch: That's kinda pervy.

at least in this new preview from pax, he took a carriage ride to a new city :D. can anyone guess which city he went too? he said it had ice and snow all around, and large tundra's? with mammoths and giants.

Whiterun maybe?

I wish the carriage would have some mini vid when using..like showing it running towards some destination...not just the plain * klick destination...fwooosh, here i am*.

Dont know if this was posted here somewhere but this is really making me sad a bit...seems we have our mental guards back in skyrim.

http://www.gamehounds.net/2011/08/29/pax-2011-skyrim-preview/

"This turned out to be a bad decision since an Imperial Legion guard came out to greet me as I neared, demanding I pay for my crimes. How city guards know about my activities outside the city I’ll never know; carrier pigeons or something I suppose. When I refused to go the jail he handily killed me. City guards are still a force to be reckoned with early in the game. So I reloaded save, set a waypoint for a city in the north and continued."

Edited by pavy

Dont know if this was posted here somewhere but this is really making me sad a bit...seems we have our mental guards back in skyrim.

No, we don't. They only come after you if you are in the same little county of the province of Skyrim....and there are 9 counties.

Plus if you kill the witnesses they will stop coming after you.. The system this time around is very logical to me

Edit: Okay.. I read why .. he killed a legion xD .. yea.. I wouldn't think you can kill one without getting the full force

Edited by jedimembrain

No, we don't. They only come after you if you are in the same little county of the province of Skyrim....and there are 9 counties.

Plus if you kill the witnesses they will stop coming after you.. The system this time around is very logical to me

Edit: Okay.. I read why .. he killed a legion xD .. yea.. I wouldn't think you can kill one without getting the full force

Ye lol, he killed him somewhere outside...if i understood it right, not very near to the city...and then he goes on some path and another Legion soldier comes out asking to pay his crimes...damit not again "stop right there criminal scum..." :wallbash: :wallbash:

Also he mentions that the legion soldier died pretty easyly but he couldnt kill the horse..that was chasing him all over the area...i lol'd.

Edited by pavy

Ye lol, he killed him somewhere outside...if i understood it right, not very near to the city...and then he goes on some path and another Legion soldier comes out asking to pay his crimes...damit not again "stop right there criminal scum..." :wallbash: :wallbash:

Also he mentions that the legion soldier died pretty easyly but he couldnt kill the horse..that was chasing him all over the area...i lol'd.

hu.. wonder if the horse counted as a witness? x3

Ye i bet he sent a letter to all the soldiers near D:

Also in this article http://www.noworriesgaming.com/blog/2011/08/31/pax-prime-skyrim-oh-god-i-played-skyrim/ :

"As I approached the end of my demo, I walked through two small villages and torched every single chicken I could find. The villagers seemed indifferent at first, but quickly got angrier and more disapproving as I continued to ignite their livestock. When I took my flames to their grain, a guard intervened in much the same way they did in Oblivion. Because I didn’t terribly feel like going to jail, I resisted arrest and was brutally admonished by the Nord soldier, ending my hands-on time with one of the most expansive games I’ve seen in a long time."

I wonder about this...he intervened him in much the same way as in oblivion...what does that mean...did the time paused when he was getting arrested or just talked to him ?

Ye i bet he sent a letter to all the soldiers near D:

Also in this article http://www.noworries...-played-skyrim/ :

"As I approached the end of my demo, I walked through two small villages and torched every single chicken I could find. The villagers seemed indifferent at first, but quickly got angrier and more disapproving as I continued to ignite their livestock. When I took my flames to their grain, a guard intervened in much the same way they did in Oblivion. Because I didn't terribly feel like going to jail, I resisted arrest and was brutally admonished by the Nord soldier, ending my hands-on time with one of the most expansive games I've seen in a long time."

I wonder about this...he intervened him in much the same way as in oblivion...what does that mean...did the time paused when he was getting arrested or just talked to him ?

Maybe he means by the same intervening was the whole dialogue I'm guessing. Wouldn't make sense for every dialogue scene to be real time besides that. You can probably resist arrest or when he is talking walk away or torch him. That will be awesome and it looks like it will be that way if everything is real time.