Skyrim Information

Zaldir

theres more footage of ME3 than Skyrim .. and ME3 isnt coming untill next year!

More average people are interested in ME3. Even on my 360 friends list. 90% of them have no interest in Skyrim. I guess most people prefer to shoot people with "guns". Yay bang bang lol.

*waves hand* I love the Mass Effect series... AND I love The Elder Scrolls. Mass Effect has some amazing storytelling, the "bang bang" part is minor compared to the lore and history of the game :confused:

Ah well, to each their own :biggrin:

Do you guys think this thread should be shut down on 11-11-11? Also, does anybody know of any midnight release events? I heard ebGames was doing it, but they said no when I asked... :confused:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any real point in having it open after release.

Maybe the first month, with some of the major info in the OP for people who haven't played the game and are deciding if they are going to buy the game or not. ;)

No real updates for awhile. What are you hiding from us Beth? :dry:

Don't worry, the 40 minute demo video will be out this week.

That would be nice, Pete Hines said it should be out sometime this week but I won't keep my hopes up just in case ;)

Oh. Uh. Let me rephrase that... Read this entire thread all over again before the game releases.

...............Bwahaha.

Seriously? I didn't even know about that. Now you've gotten me all excited! :dance:

Seriously? I didn't even know about that. Now you've gotten me all excited! :dance:

It was supposed to be last week lol but now it's been moved to this week.......oh how the suspense is killing me even though I've seen it already lol! :whistling: