Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Is it the QuakeCon demo, the PAX presentation, or the Cologne presentation? I'm not sure which so I'll answer for each:

QuakeCon demo will give us nothing new except we'll have it in better quality.

PAX presentation will show more of the Golden Claw quest: Something about a puzzle with moving totems around you have to use the claw for.

Cologne presentation is by Pete Hines rather than Howard, shows him running around basically playing normally instead of giving a pre-scripted presentation like Howard's stuff. From what I've read about it, it'll at least show the enchanting menu.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News from Pete Hines. Confirmation for release Date. "The Skyrim video will not make it out today, but we appear to be all set for Monday release. Thanks for your patience. Sry for the delay."

Ah, so we can expect it Friday next week then.

Exactly! Friday of next week it is!!! :wallbash:

News from Pete Hines. Confirmation for release Date. "The Skyrim video will not make it out today, but we appear to be all set for Monday release. Thanks for your patience. Sry for the delay."

Ah, so we can expect it Friday next week then.

Exactly! Friday of next week it is!!! :wallbash:

This seems more of a solid date than next week. They said they are basically done just adding a few tweaks. Then they will release it Monday. Before they never said they were done, just "Next week" I say this time they are telling the truth.