Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Well,

We did get this:

There are 13 Guardian Stones throughout Skyrim.

Confirmation that the map is an actual zoomed out version of the map, and not just a pre-set map. Thus, if you add a mountain to the game, you should be able to see it on the map without any modification of the map. :)

+ we get all the sounds from the game instead of people cheering "KILL IT!" etc. ;)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just being optimistic zaldiir ;) Anways people on facebook fan page seem eager to find out is there are a local map too? cant seem to find that anywhere.

If you watched the footage you can bring out the local map with X. That is what it save Local Map X so yes there is a local map. Well and we knew that for awhile.

We learnt a few interestong things. You can denock your arrows, clarvoyance doesn't cost magicka, we saw an example of the scarring by falling dragons, and we now can see some of the aprticularly grusome parts of the engine too. (Bosmer guy, I think it was, after the wolves in Part 1)

I'm satisfied, I like me some HD footage

Damage from falling has been GREATLY reduced from Oblivion. ;)

I'm not so sure; Todd's character has 999 points of health. How much damage would a fall like that give you in Oblivion?

EDIT: Hey, take a look what I noticed:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2791/femaleheavyarmor.jpg

First shot of female heavy armor we've seen. And the armor actually doesn't look half-bad!

EDIT 2: Interestingly, the Staff of Magelight has a listed damage of 1... Maybe you can bash with staffs again!?

Edited by Alcrin

Damage from falling has been GREATLY reduced from Oblivion. ;)

I'm not so sure; Todd's character has 999 points of health. How much damage would a fall like that give you in Oblivion?

EDIT: Hey, take a look what I noticed:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2791/femaleheavyarmor.jpg

First shot of female heavy armor we've seen. And the armor actually doesn't look half-bad!

Even so the 999 Health doesn't matter. I doubt that even took away 50 Health, from what I've seen of the Health Bar it showed. Even with 100 acrobatics for me with that height I would have took more damage in Oblivion. Morrowind, no, I could fall for miles with 100 Acrobatics and still survive with barely any health taken away.