Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty chic

Oh on a side not last night I dreamed I went to the midnight release for skyrim on the way home I was hit by a drunk driver and I went in to 3rd person mode and saw myself in the ambulance and I saw my self in surgery and I saw my self in a coma laying in the hospital then In my dream I went back to 1 st person and I opened my eyes and I was a nord about to be hung the air was cold and crisp I could see my breathe ....... It was awesome then I sadly woke up

Anyone else read the ESRB rating summary?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/5336-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-rated-esrb.html

I Loled at this part.

Alcohol such as wine, mead, and ale can be purchased and consumed by players' character throughout the game; and in one sequence, players can engage in a drinking contest with another character, which eventually results in slurred speech (e.g., “One more. No problemsh . . . Thash grape!”).

I hope Christian Bale kicks your ass!! lol

I'll let him. I could use the money.

On topic. I hope the picture of the alchemy is player and not npc. Can't wait to see other cool misc things they've put into Skyrim.

Edit: Like the drinking contest that Corakus just mentioned lol.

Edited by SHIROryuu

Anyone else read the ESRB rating summary?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/5336-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-rated-esrb.html

I Loled at this part.

Alcohol such as wine, mead, and ale can be purchased and consumed by players' character throughout the game; and in one sequence, players can engage in a drinking contest with another character, which eventually results in slurred speech (e.g., “One more. No problemsh . . . Thash grape!”).

What I lol'd at is that dismemberment has now been confirmed.....by the ESRB. xD

I see they decided to go all out and milk that M rating for all it's worth, since they knew they were going to get it anyway.

She . . . raped the men as cruelly as Bal had ravished her,

What I want to know is if this is from a book or form in-game dialogue...

I see they decided to go all out and milk that M rating for all it's worth, since they knew they were going to get it anyway.

I just want to know how the hell she raped the men lol. Is that possible?

I just want to know how the hell she raped the men lol. Is that possible?

Happens to guys in prison and the military all the time. She just has to have a little help with her "hardware" :rolleyes: