Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Ha! .. I do see a ghost or something .. wouldn't it be cool if when you returned to your enemies corpses there was a chance that their ghost would appear? .. Thats pure wishful thinking but it would be shweeeet xD

I think that's just one of the guards who was recently blasted by the Frost Dragon's Breath. He's still recovering lol.

I thought it was a ghost too at first!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay there until the cell resets or stay there forever ever?Considering there is a potentially unlimited number of dragons, that could become quite annoying.

Forever. But I know some on this forum are console players. But as you know on PC with console commands you will be able to get a disable command to rid the Dragon's corpse among others. Well and probably a Dispose corpse mod.

Stay there until the cell resets or stay there forever ever?Considering there is a potentially unlimited number of dragons, that could become quite annoying.

Forever. But I know some on this forum are console players. But as you know on PC with console commands you will be able to get a disable command to rid the Dragon's corpse among others. Well and probably a Dispose corpse mod.

Source?And I plan on playing on the console, since PC isn't an option right now.And what makes you think you can disable it?You couldn't disable the oblivion gate leftovers, if I recall correctly.I remember trying over and over again to disable what was left of an Oblivion gate that was conflicting with a UL mod.

Well, the oblivion gates were static objects with pre-determined spawn points. Dragons can appear literally anywhere. It would be extremely difficult to implement the skeletons as part of the world geometry with no real benefit.

Not really it just needs not reset. Kind of cool for me at least Matt Grandstaff wished me a Happy Birthday since I'm 18. Still I hear we will get more news and pictures in a week or two. It is a rumor but they should come out when the TV ad does.

Not having the bones disappear would just clutter up the gameworld, considering you have to kill at least 60 dragons unlock to the full potential of all the shouts. Edited by Corakus

They'll probably be spread all over the place, unless you just farm dragon souls in the beginning by standing in one place and waiting for the dragons to come to you...

I don't think that's possible, Radiant Story is supposed to prevent you from fighting too many dragons.If you've been fighting too many of them in a short period of time, it's supposed to wait quite a while before spawning a new one.It won't let you go too long without fighting a dragon, either.Or at least that's what I've been told, can't remember where I read that, though.

If the dragon bones are indeed permanent, then it seems to me that there should be a gameplay reason behind it.Maybe it takes more than one dragon to craft the Dragon Bone armor?