Skyrim Information

Zaldir

If you are casting a spell with one hand do you have to wait until your hand is raised before casting a spell with the other hand?

As in, like if you are halfway through the motion of casting or swinging a weapons, can you start the motion with the next hand?

I don't see why it would. If that's how it works then dual-wielding is practically purely cosmetic. Well moreso with weapons than spells but still.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can stop fire with a iron shield irl, is magic fire any different then normal fire in the lore?

Even if you could, he was blocking a lightning bolt with an iron shield. I think what happened was while he was holding up his shield, his opponent casted a bolt at him and the guy that wrote the article thought it stopped it.

If you are casting a spell with one hand do you have to wait until your hand is raised before casting a spell with the other hand?

As in, like if you are halfway through the motion of casting or swinging a weapons, can you start the motion with the next hand?

I don't see why it would. If that's how it works then dual-wielding is practically purely cosmetic. Well moreso with weapons than spells but still.

What if you have a spell like, let's say flame? If you're dual wielding flame I would assume pressing both would cancel either hand and cast combined flame no? Can you even do dual flame and cast it like that? I haven't seen any footage of it yet. Just chain lightning... I'm really curious as to what it looks like now, if it's two streams of flame or big stream. Or what Fireball looks like when you dual wield that... Anyone see footage, pictures, descriptions of that yet?

Hi everybody! I just got a new job and have been working non-stop, so I don't know what's happened and I don't have time to catch up, but does anybody know anything about system requirements yet? Trying to build a computer for my brother, and he's got a limited budget. I'm trying to get my dad to stretch it a little, but he won't budge without knowing what the game requires :wallbash:

Zaldir, if you could post anything you may know about system requirements in the info post that would be great, if there isn't anything concrete don't worry about it :)

Edited by ewoman88

Hi everybody! I just got a new job and have been working non-stop, so I don't know what's happened and I don't have time to catch up, but does anybody know anything about system requirements yet? Trying to build a computer for my brother, and he's got a limited budget. I'm trying to get my dad to stretch it a little, but he won't budge without knowing what the game requires :wallbash:

Zaldir, if you could post anything you may know about system requirements in the info post that would be great, if there isn't anything concrete don't worry about it :)

I´m allways checking the "can you run it?" site, they add new games right when the official requirements are out.And it´s a good way to see what it´s needed if you don´t have enough.