Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Possible good achievements for skyrim IMO :D

Jack of all trades: Finish off a dragon with an axe, a mace, a sword, an arrow and a spell.

He had to go: Exterminate a high-profile target as the dark brotherhood listener

Countermeasures: Finish off a frost atronach with a flame-imbued weapon

Fell upon her own sword: Kill a Spriggan by turning her bear against her

Divahkinn: Survive an otherwise deadly fall by landing in water

None the wiser: Sell a shop keeper 5 of his own goods

Marital violence: Kill your bride/broom

Brotherhood: You and your companion have travelled more than 5 hours together

Long-distance relationship: Strike down an enemy with an arrow from over 50 meters

He's lying, I swear: Meet a certain Khajit in Skyrim

Soul collector: Collect 1 soul of each race, in 10 grand gems

Vampiric aura: Reach the last stage of vampirism and maintain it for 7 ingame days

Bar fight: Join a non-lethal barfight, come out victorious

Stop the plinkity-plink-link: Kill a bard with a mace during his performance

Personality disorder: Go from immensly famous to deeply hated

Anti dragon mage: Take on a dragon, only with spells.

You are needed once more: As the hero of Skyrim and guildmaster of the four factions, slay 10 dragons in 10 days

What do you mean potions? : Consume a nirnroot

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible good achievements for skyrim IMO :D

Marital violence: Kill your bride/broom

I don't plan on marrying a "broom" lol :tongue:

Those achievements are pretty good, I hope Bethesda revises PC ones or they add more :( but it's probably too late....but they can do anything.

Just to clear things up here:

Those 50 achievements are the standard ones that you can see from the get-go. BUT, every game I've ever played on the Xbox have had "Unknown achievements"... ;)

Those 50 achievements are the standard ones that you can see from the get-go. BUT, every game I've ever played on the Xbox have had "Unknown achievements"... ;)

Hehey! :thumbsup:

when i tried to find the giant nimroot i couldn't. and if that was the giant nimroot i found i found two identical in oblivion. in two different places that were close together... I did find the giant mud crab where u told me, but i could also swear there was another giant mud crab somewhere in black marsh and he was outside before u go into the fort or temple. and i'm guessing the giant slaughterfish was on an expansion or something? (Wizard Grotto) ?

I'm not sure every game has them. You can check: The score of the base game usually adds up to 1000g (and DLC usually adds 250). If those achievements don't add up to thousand, then I'm sure there are some secret ones floating around.

when i tried to find the giant nimroot i couldn't. and if that was the giant nimroot i found i found two identical in oblivion. in two different places that were close together... I did find the giant mud crab where u told me, but i could also swear there was another giant mud crab somewhere in black marsh and he was outside before u go into the fort or temple. and i'm guessing the giant slaughterfish was on an expansion or something? (Wizard Grotto) ?

Giant slaughterfish is part of the original game and (if I remember correctly) found in a mages tower during a mission for either the thieves guild or dark bros.

I've been gone for 2 weeks, what did I miss?Already saw the achievements, but what else?

They...canceled the game. :(

I've been gone for 2 weeks, what did I miss?Already saw the achievements, but what else?

They...canceled the game. :(

BAHAHAHA!

Hopefully no one went into cardiac arrest over that post lol.

36 days!!!

Damn, all these games I want to get, but Skyrim trumps all.

:P