Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rage released yesterday so I'm expecting "or at least hoping" that the Skyrim info starts pouring in some time soon and doesn't stop till the game releases :3

you and me both! out of curiosity did you get rage?

nah .. I'm happy to see it getting good reviews since I'm a fan of id and bethesda .. but I'm a little short on cash and there are better titles on the way

Reviews are usually paid off. From what I hear Rage is only 9 hours long at best (60 bucks/euros for 9 hours is ridiculous!) and is buggy as hell.

nah .. I'm happy to see it getting good reviews since I'm a fan of id and bethesda .. but I'm a little short on cash and there are better titles on the way

Reviews are usually paid off. From what I hear Rage is only 9 hours long at best (60 bucks/euros for 9 hours is ridiculous!) and is buggy as hell.

DA2 anyone?

First off, Blanket Statements such as "Reviews are usually paid off" are not true at all and at best only true in a few cases, because any source that actually gets caught being paid off is then completely ignored by the public.

As for being buggy.... that depends a lot on the platform, and individual....DA2 for example is after installed and updated was not buggy for me at all.

More than likely. Either that or the people reviewing it had a real short attention span and liked playing as goofy super monk-mages (I call em' that because of all the staff spinning, lol).

First off, Blanket Statements such as "Reviews are usually paid off" are not true at all and at best only true in a few cases, because any source that actually gets caught being paid off is then completely ignored by the public.

As for being buggy.... that depends a lot on the platform, and individual....DA2 for example is after installed and updated was not buggy for me at all.

It happens more often than you think. People need to pull out their heads out of the sand, especially Bethesda fans. Todd lied before with Oblivion. Though I must say I'm pretty stoked for this game :D.

It happens more often than you think. People need to pull out their heads out of the sand, especially Bethesda fans. Todd lied before with Oblivion. Though I must say I'm pretty stoked for this game :D.

I think you should get your hand out of the sand as well.

Todd didn't lie - most of what he talked about was in the game when he was talking about it. But he spoke too early... (Something they definitely didn't do with Skyrim)

Sutch was lost, either to a data loss or because of disk space issues, voice files were scrapped because of disk space issues, and A.I was "dumbified" because of the silly, silly consoles. (They didn't know anything about the specs for the consoles until a few months before release.)

But yes, it happens that reviews are paid off. ;)

Edited by Zaldiir

I think you should get your hand out of the sand as well.

Todd didn't lie - most of what he talked about was in the game when he was talking about it. But he spoke too early... (Something they definitely didn't do with Skyrim)

Sutch was lost, either to a data loss or because of disk space issues, voice files were scrapped because of disk space issues, and A.I was "dumbified" because of the silly, silly consoles. (They didn't know anything about the specs for the consoles until a few months before release.)

But yes, it happens that reviews are paid off. ;)

I guess you're right (though the same was with fallout 3's 200 endings, but that was from a dubious source). Oblivion would have been SO much better if consoles weren't involved. It's only playable with mods for me. Didn't they need to start over with Oblivion or something?