Skyrim Information

Zaldir

it most likely wont be out till tomorrow .. I rarely see reviews out the day they play the demos .. might surprise us though .. hes a pretty big fan seeing how he comes here

True, but the quality of the previous article was amazing in terms of build-up and worduse, such things take time :D.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it most likely wont be out till tomorrow .. I rarely see reviews out the day they play the demos .. might surprise us though .. hes a pretty big fan seeing how he comes here

True, but the quality of the previous article was amazing in terms of build-up and worduse, such things take time :D.

xD he was the last reviewer from the quakecon demo to post his review haha .. I think he was at least two or three weeks late.. but I totally agree.. it was the most detailed account

If all bound weapons are like this I'd say I personally like this better visually than oblivion. Mainly because conjured weapons were daedric and spoiled how the items looked for me. Ever since morrowind the daedric style was always my fav. Now we have some spiritual weapons that dont spoil endgame gear and look bad ass too!

If all bound weapons are like this I'd say I personally like this better visually than oblivion. Mainly because conjured weapons were daedric and spoiled how the items looked for me. Ever since morrowind the daedric style was always my fav. Now we have some spiritual weapons that dont spoil endgame gear and look bad ass too!

thats exactly how I felt .. I like when a game makes everything look awesome so I always feel cool .. but I want a certain level of awesome at a time .. I dont want to get a level 2 bound armor spell and suddenly get the same visuals as the strongest heavy armor in game .. meh .. ruined it

I hope they use a better model for arrow physics - In oblivion the Iron arrows have the same velocity curve the daedric arrows had, the only difference between the daedric and iron arrows was the damage dealt. It also would be absolutely awesome if we can enchant the arrows. Edited by shadow_scale9180

There were some great mods for that, where the more quality arrows would fly further and more quickly, and be less likely to break (have a higher chance of finding them on a corpse), instead of just do more damage like normal.