Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some news regarding the new Creation Kit.

One of Skyrim's programmers (SmkViper) said:

"If you're used to modding Fallout 3 or Oblivion, then you should be able to acclimate to the CK without too much trouble (some things, like scripting, changing more then others). If you haven't modded either of the above before, then it will take some effort to learn. But start small, get some cool stuff in the game, and you'll get addicted! (And legions of fans to worship at your feet... or so I've been told)"

Source, near the bottom: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1242373-is-modding-difficult/page__st__20

Basically, those of us who know how to use Oblivion's Construction Set or Fallout's GECK will easily adapt to Skyrim's Creation Kit.

We can expect tons of mods in the first week. :biggrin:

That's good to hear! Can't wait to get started with it. Only thing I'm mostly really worried about though is how LOD generation works this time around....or, in the case of large worldspaces, actually works xD

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I don't think this has been posted here yet:

*vid*

Doesn't really add anything new though.

Is it just me or is Todd Howard way better at interviews?

Pete did seem nervous, or distracted or something. PR is stressful, I bet:

@DCDeacon: "OMG why ther iz no warewolfs?"

@SkyrimFanboy: "I hate my job."

I read through some of the playthroughs of Skyrim and couldn't help wondering how much in-depth a possible companion will have; For example as Veronica(?) in FNV where there were missions etc.

Or will it be like in Oblivion as with the adoring fan.

Please reply if you found an example in one of the playthroughs! :)

P.S Ezcuzze mee änhlish, I'm swedish