Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonus Round!

...er, this one talks about why they still used a pre-alpha build of the game for press demos.

Thats exactly what I thought too .. Its good to see someone who has a basic understanding of this sorta thing talk about it.

The reason the skyrim beta people have been playing is so old is because of the huge editing they have done to it .. They completely removed the intro of the game .. So while the code monkeys work on the real game for months the old Beta for Demos is not being touched .. They can't simple port the fixes over to the Beta because its an entirely different build of the game.

So, your horse is targeted first. One reason not to ride in the wilderness, I suppose.

It was the same in Oblivion, so it's nothing new really. Slightly irritating though as even if you jump off your horse, anyone chasing you will attack the horse first, until you hit them to get their attention. My poor horses always died too soon! :unsure:

So, your horse is targeted first. One reason not to ride in the wilderness, I suppose.

It was the same in Oblivion, so it's nothing new really.

True, I had forgotten about that. :blush:

Check this out.

We witnessed a murder in a town square, where a lady called Margret was viciously stabbed to death before our very eyes.

Thanks! Good read. This was my favorite news:

We were happy to see that the “over-encumbered” message was gone, replaced with “You are carrying too much to be able to run,” which, crucially, still allows you to move, only very slowly. Very… very slowly.

I don't care how slow it is; no more being glued to the floor when over-encumbered! :thumbsup: