Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is I was talking to people on Facebook and they said they were going to stay up Wednesday to watch the footage. It's really annoying how misleading it is.

Also many know this but you can watch it on Spike. But I would rather watch it on my computer, because my family is sleeping.

Sounds like the people at GT probably dropped out of school. ;D Haha. Or at least can't do some simple math and reasoning to make things clear. Oh well, it's just another day to wait, no more hopes up.

Funny thing is I was talking to people on Facebook and they said they were going to stay up Wednesday to watch the footage. It's really annoying how misleading it is.

Also many know this but you can watch it on Spike. But I would rather watch it on my computer, because my family is sleeping.

Yeah, Spike is how I found out that th footage isn't actually coming out till Friday.

Question about horses:

Does anyone know if they will be adversely effected by Skyrim's cold & snowy weather?

I ask because it has just started to get frosty in England and if (in Skyrim) I have to spend 10 minutes de-icing my horse in the morning as with my car, I will probably have to cancel my pre-order.....