Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something bugs me about the Opening Sequence of Skyrim, do you First create a Character and then you are being led off to your Execution witch leads with a Dragon Attack and you escaping to Recreate your Character by your own choosing and then the Game starts.

What exactly is 30 minutes long, just the Opening Sequence, you going through a small tutoria through a cave to Recreate your Character before you start the Actual Game.

Remember that Character Creation is only about race and appearance now, so it's not certain that you will get the chance to recreate your character since you don't need a tutorial to find out which skills you should choose anymore.

True, but in Oblivion, we saw the Opening of the Emporer, then the view of Cyrodill and then it zoomed into the Dungeon for you to Create your Character.

After you were done, you stood around in the Dungeon till the Emperor came.

After some talking and trekking through a Mini Tutorial Dungeon till you end up at the Sewer, you were again asked if you are Sure this is the Character you want, then you started the Game.

What i want to know, inbetween that First Character Creation with the Execution to the Escaping part, is that 30 Minutes long.

Remember that Character Creation is only about race and appearance now, so it's not certain that you will get the chance to recreate your character since you don't need a tutorial to find out which skills you should choose anymore.

I'm sure several magazine articles have said that they started 30min into the game when they are 'given one last chance to choose their character'? I may be wrong.