Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I read one more thing about that damn Golden Claw... :wallbash:

I hear you man, the Skyrim world is SO BIG AND EXPANSIVE (or so they say) and the reviewers can do WHATEVER THEY WANT. They don't even have to give us quests, just tease us with hints of what will be in.

I am so Sick of Riverwood and Bleak Falls Barrow that i want to take that Golden Claw and throw it off the Highest Mountain in Skyrim :wallbash:
So does that mean that Todd is going to sit down with 20 different systems and test play Skyrim all weekend? I'm sure he has better things to do, so I hereby volunteer my semi-professional skills as a game and hardware tester... wages negotiable. :whistling:
He's more interested in the Xbox then a Port PC to worry about further silly tests, thats what Mods and Patches are for, so we can do the work for him. :wacko: Edited by daventry

Also, PC specs will most likely be released on Monday :dance: -Source

So does that mean that Todd is going to sit down with 20 different systems and test play Skyrim all weekend? I'm sure he has better things to do, so I hereby volunteer my semi-professional skills as a game and hardware tester... wages negotiable. :whistling:

He's more interested in the Xbox then a Port PC to worry about further silly tests, thats what Mods and Patches are for, so we can do the work for him.

I actually don't know how they get away with that. If any other company (outside the games industry) were to release a faulty product and expect their customers to fix it, they'd have lawsuits coming out of their a**.

Bethesda: Here you go guys. Here's Skyrim. Do whatever you want.

Typical Gaming Journalist: I... I'm scared. This world is so open... let's just do what everyone else did!

Bethesda: :facepalm:

Bethesda: Here you go guys. Here's Skyrim. Do whatever you want.

Typical Gaming Journalist: I... I'm scared. This world is so open... let's just do what everyone else did!

Bethesda: :facepalm:

A day in the life of Todd..........

I actually don't know how they get away with that. If any other company (outside the games industry) were to release a faulty product and expect their customers to fix it, they'd have lawsuits coming out of their a**.

I hear you. Good thing there is no such thing as factory recalls or tainted food recalls or over-the-counter drugs that can cause worse illnesses than those they are supposed to treat. Phew! Good thing it's only a GAME that doesn't generally affect our health or wellbeing.

I hear you. Good thing there is no such thing as factory recalls or tainted food recalls or over-the-counter drugs that can cause worse illnesses than those they are supposed to treat. Phew! Good thing it's only a GAME that doesn't generally affect our health or wellbeing.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/731/d76/8b6/resized/fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-being-sarcastic-or-serious-e1372a.jpg

Edited by TheReverendTholomewPlague