Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news... was anyone else completely awed by the necromancied chicken? I wonder if followers could be raised this way? If so I totally see my character dabling in the "dark arts".

You're not alone...I've been popping a huge e-boner about the Raise Zombie Spell. Seeing the chicken sealed the deal.

And that's a great question about companions! I bet the spell works on them too, which has the potential to create all kinds of terrifying, heart-wrenching, or hilarious stories...

On a similar note: if your spouse dies in Skyrim, can you raise them as a zombie? You know...for science... :devil:

I've been popping a huge e-boner about the Raise Zombie Spell. Seeing the chicken sealed the deal.

You know, it's called necromancy, not necrophilia. ;) Hahaha. And I don't even know what to think about that chicken comment haha!

I've been popping a huge e-boner about the Raise Zombie Spell. Seeing the chicken sealed the deal.

You know, it's called necromancy, not necrophilia. ;) Hahaha. And I don't even know what to think about that chicken comment haha!

Necrophiliac bestiality FTW! :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I get super-pumped about Conjuration news. I have to figure out a way to work it into my current character build...

Necrophiliac bestiality FTW! :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I get super-pumped about Conjuration news. I have to figure out a way to work it into my current character build...

This thread just became slightly disturbing...