Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Why are they still making these predictions? Why couldn't they just have said that we would get them until Wednesday this week. Because then we wouldn't have been so eager, and Pete wouldn't receive as many questions about the system requirements. I was really looking forward to these requirements today.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm playing on a console, I feel really sorry for how Bethesda is testing the PC gamers! I'd rather have that they developed for PC gaming too, and then ported to consoles. Alas.

I agree... I'm a console gamer now simply by financial necessity but I think the PC market should be where things are designed as it's supposed to be the bleeding edge. Designing for consoles and then porting to PC just seem back-asswards.

I for one am getting the 360 version day one... and the PC version once I get my rig up to speed. By the time that happens, all the modders will have at least the major problems solved...

Although I'm playing on a console, I feel really sorry for how Bethesda is testing the PC gamers! I'd rather have that they developed for PC gaming too, and then ported to consoles. Alas.

I agree... I'm a console gamer now simply by financial necessity but I think the PC market should be where things are designed as it's supposed to be the bleeding edge. Designing for consoles and then porting to PC just seem back-asswards.

I for one am getting the 360 version day one... and the PC version once I get my rig up to speed. By the time that happens, all the modders will have at least the major problems solved...

It's a shame, my laptop should be able to run Skyrim but I'm not sure. I rather have the console version and play then spend 5 hours to tweak it. :( If Skyrim was PC-only, think about it! Open cities, beautiful textures, ect...

Sent the video to my father thinking he would have a little nerdgasm, but no. He said that the dragonborn looks like a pussy. Then again, my father was a power lifter in the 1ton club (press+deadlift+squat=1 ton or more) so to him most people are pussies. It is funny that his arms are allot bigger than the dragonborns in the vid and he is 59.

Still, that shot infront of the dragon was pretty epic none the less. I want that as a wallpaper.

Sent the video to my father thinking he would have a little nerdgasm, but no. He said that the dragonborn looks like a pussy. Then again, my father was a power lifter in the 1ton club (press+deadlift+squat=1 ton or more) so to him most people are pussies. It is funny that his arms are allot bigger than the dragonborns in the vid and he is 59.

Still, that shot infront of the dragon was pretty epic none the less. I want that as a wallpaper.

Yeah to be honest. The dragonborn in the video could have been as burly as the one in the trailer.