Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

666 pages?? Wow lol. Anyway, in remembrance of annoying guards everywhere, who remembers this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18CGW9P5Y9M

EDIT: I ruined it, now it's 667...

And we just thought that "criminal scum" was annoying... :P

So is it just me, or did the Skyrim forums here use to be a lot more active? Haha. Especially this thread.

People are probably busy or they're trying to keep from "spoiling" the game for themselves. It'll probably last until a few days before release, then go dead as mentioned. Edited by AltreU

People are probably busy or they're trying to keep from "spoiling" the game for themselves. It'll probably last until a few days before release, then go dead as mentioned.

I'll do the same, I'll be active just to keep me pumped, but I've saved all the Skyrim videos and pictures I've found so I probably won't care to log onto the forums a few days before, and quite a while after. If I'm at my computer, I won't be bothering to get on the forums about Skyrim for a good while when I could just be playing it. :]

People are probably busy or they're trying to keep from "spoiling" the game for themselves. It'll probably last until a few days before release, then go dead as mentioned.

I'll do the same, I'll be active just to keep me pumped, but I've saved all the Skyrim videos and pictures I've found so I probably won't care to log onto the forums a few days before, and quite a while after. If I'm at my computer, I won't be bothering to get on the forums about Skyrim for a good while when I could just be playing it. :]

I prolly won't come back for about 4 months and that will be to see the mods.

good news

BF3 is relased soon

bad news

it isnt skyrim

I made, by far, the strangest sound I have ever made in a reaction to the horrible plummeting feeling that this post gave me.

It sounded..it was...like a walrus trying to mimic bird songs...god I'm depressed now.