Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I watched both parts as well. Didn't give too much away, as the player just rushed through it. :D

But... It does look awesome! (A few hiccups here and there, but it is on a 6 months old build after all^^)

What do you mean an old build, i assume its the Actual Game from one of the guys who got the Game early.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched both parts as well. Didn't give too much away, as the player just rushed through it. :D

But... It does look awesome! (A few hiccups here and there, but it is on a 6 months old build after all^^)

What do you mean an old build, i assume its the Actual Game from one of the guys who got the Game early.

Right, forgot that they didn't play that part in the old build... :/

Well, anyway, it's the Xbox. ;D (They don't get the PC version early)

We should have acted.

The spoilers are already here.

The Elder Scrolls told of their return!

But there's one they fear. In their tounge, Bethesda Copyright Offices!

I really hate whoever posted the intro lols .. now I have to spend the next 12 days avoiding it :psyduck:

Exactly this. I have a tendency to spoil things for myself. And knowing those videos are there just sucks.

So, once the game comes out on the 11th, is this thread going to continue and become like an "ultimate description of Skyrim" thread>

It will only contain the most important stuff I guess. Since it's pinned in the General Skyrim Discussion forum, it has it's uses even after release. :)