Skyrim Information

Zaldir

that making of Skyrim trailer is awesome, I think those who bought the collectors edition with the making of Skyrim DVD are in for a real treat - though I suspect that DVD would contain a few spoilers, so it would probably be better to watch it after you have finished the main quest.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that making of Skyrim trailer is awesome, I think those who bought the collectors edition with the making of Skyrim DVD are in for a real treat - though I suspect that DVD would contain a few spoilers, so it would probably be better to watch it after you have finished the main quest.

That's a good point. Never thought about potential spoilers on the DVD's :( Maybe someone could ask about it on twitter? Will be hard not to watch it while eating or whenever I get some free time from playing the game!

Now that I think of it, same thing probably goes for the artbook! Noooooooo!

That's a good point. Never thought about potential spoilers on the DVD's :( Maybe someone could ask about it on twitter? Will be hard not to watch it while eating or whenever I get some free time from playing the game!

I read an article from one of the sites who received the CE edition early to review.(At work, forgot which site) He stated that the Making of... Doc was only twenty minutes long and contained no real spoilers. But he did say he did not want to open the art book.

I read an article from one of the sites who received the CE edition early to review.(At work, forgot which site) He stated that the Making of... Doc was only twenty minutes long and contained no real spoilers. But he did say he did not want to open the art book.

I don't believe that for one second, no way. 20 minutes? Not even the making of videos for most kid's movies are that short.