Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Is anyone else pissed that DST is making Skyrim come an hour later? Stupid George Vernon Hudson...

I guess that's one reason I can be glad about having to switch to PS3.

DST is "Daylight Saving Time", and affects all consoles. ;)

I was under the impression that this would have a more adverse effect on Steam (which is what I thought he was disappointed with....).

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else pissed that DST is making Skyrim come an hour later? Stupid George Vernon Hudson...

I guess that's one reason I can be glad about having to switch to PS3.

DST is "Daylight Saving Time", and affects all consoles. ;)

I was under the impression that this would have a more adverse effect on Steam (which is what I thought he was disappointed with....).

Nope, just plain-old, all-encompassing time BS. We all get to suffer together!

I was strangely amused by this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1F3sQPqAo8

Edit: You'll never get that minute back.

Edited by natelovesyou

I read an article from one of the sites who received the CE edition early to review.(At work, forgot which site) He stated that the Making of... Doc was only twenty minutes long and contained no real spoilers. But he did say he did not want to open the art book.

I don't believe that for one second, no way. 20 minutes? Not even the making of videos for most kid's movies are that short.

I agree, a whole DVD for just a 20 minute feature? you have got to be kidding me. Bethesda has been working on this game for quite some time I suspect they would have more than just 20 mins of footage.