Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Usually when I party with dragons, there's music, food, she-dragons, and the occasional yahoo that sets stuff on fire.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

Really, it means to have a dragon as an ally (which is in the game as far as I know). A lot of people want to ride dragons as well (which is not in the game as far as I know).

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've asked this before, and in part it's a compliment to Bethesda.

But, do we know what platform the footage from the "Making Of Skyrim" and "The Sound Of Skyrim" trailers is from? It looks great. Somehow I feel the "Making Of Skyrim" trailer was mostly on console, as it was in 720p and the other was mostly PC. But I could be totally off, I know consoles do play at 1080p and there's some debate/speculation as to what "true" 1080p is defined as.

Though, that could be meaningless as an indicator. Just my reasoning.

However, can anyone shed some light on this one again? It looks wonderful regardless.

Edited by halorocka888

So i just had a thought about the dragon shout that summons a dragon to help you. Will it be a random unnamed dragon or a named dragon that you meet at some point in the game?

From what I have read and understand, it is a dragon you befriend late in the main quest. Todd Howard said that on one of the interviews. I have no reference.

So there isn't a necromancy school, then what school allows revival of critters like the mudcrab and chicken?

I think that there was a book in Oblivion that discussed this. It had to do with a debate over whether to get rid of necromancy or not...the argument for keeping it pointed out all the parallels between necromancy and restoration, conjuration, enchanting, and mysticism. So I'd bet it's one of those.