Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should read the book "Children of the Sky" in oblivion, you can find it in the archives of the mages guild. This book is awesome to read to get you pumped up about skyrim =)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Children_of_the_Sky :P

Can't wait to be the ultimate Dovahkiin!!!

He will go along the path of righteousness until being affected by Porphyric Hemophilia, then it'll be time to be the ultimate Dragonborn Douchebag, shouting at the defenseless innocents of Skyrim.

FUS RO DAH! to a kitten...

They're probably talking about the "final receipt", just get it sometime before you pick up your copy and have it present when you pick it up. They might be doing some other form of validation now, though.

I have one quick question, I pre order my skyrim copy yesterday, do I still get the cloth map?

I'd say that they'd definitely have to honour that. A pre-order is still a pre-order.

Thank you, it´s not that big of a deal but since they said the pre orders get a cloth map I was wonder.I wasn´t planning on pre ordering it but I went to the shops yesterday trying to buy a pc copy earlier (it happened to me once XD) and ended up pre ordering it.

I have one quick question, I pre order my skyrim copy yesterday, do I still get the cloth map?

I'd say that they'd definitely have to honour that. A pre-order is still a pre-order.

Thank you, it´s not that big of a deal but since they said the pre orders get a cloth map I was wonder.I wasn´t planning on pre ordering it but I went to the shops yesterday trying to buy a pc copy earlier (it happened to me once XD) and ended up pre ordering it.

haha nice. I think that cloth map will be a nice touch. I'm guessing that it's larger than the standard map?

I'm definitely going to have to go from work on my lunch break to pick my copy up! Even though I'm super psyched about the game, this week has been going extremely quick. Maybe I'll go to bed at 6pm to speed things up lol