Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Btw: my pc manuel says that left mouse button controls the right hand and vice versa.

What the? Really? That wouldn't make any sense, ever. If I was dual-wielding spells/weapons, it would only make sense that a left click goes with the left hand and a right click for the right hand... the other way around, that's just silly...

I don't get it either, I'll see when I play.

If steam lets me.

Edit: there are also eight hot key slots and short cuts keys to nearly all the menus.

Edited by runforitkyle

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy dragon testicles!

Attention all Aussies on this forum, Skyrim has broken release date in Brisbane.

Gettin ma copy in an hour!

Edit: Target and JB that I know of.

GET ON IT PEOPLE!!!

Target, as in the department/grocery store with a red target as their logo? I'm not sure why they'd risk letting the game sell early, not a smart move on their part...

Btw: my pc manuel says that left mouse button controls the right hand and vice versa.

What the? Really? That wouldn't make any sense, ever. If I was dual-wielding spells/weapons, it would only make sense that a left click goes with the left hand and a right click for the right hand... the other way around, that's just silly...

If steam lets me.

Edit: there are also eight hot key slots and short cuts keys to nearly all the menus.

This makes perfect sense. Think of any game in existence which involves weapons being used in the right hand and shield or something else in the left, such as Oblivion or Morrowind - left click always swings the sword and right click blocks with the left hand. This is how games have always been.

Holy dragon testicles!

Attention all Aussies on this forum, Skyrim has broken release date in Brisbane.

Gettin ma copy in an hour!

Edit: Target and JB that I know of.

GET ON IT PEOPLE!!!

Target, as in the department/grocery store with a red target as their logo? I'm not sure why they'd risk letting the game sell early, not a smart move on their part...

lol yeah man, my mate works there and they've got the stock ready to push out on the floor and they're able to sell.

EB as well as Harvey Norman. Although I never shop there haha

Except my bro was just installing at home then, and because it hasn't been released for STEAM yet, it won't finish installing!!!

Biggest let down ever!!!

Edited by FRUTZK

If steam lets me.

This makes perfect sense. Think of any game in existence which involves weapons being used in the right hand and shield or something else in the left, such as Oblivion or Morrowind - left click always swings the sword and right click blocks with the left hand. This is how games have always been.

I see it that since you will be swinging your right arm more for the sword, you should use your stronger and most-used finger, which is your left finger.

If steam lets me.

I see it that since you will be swinging your right arm more for the sword, you should use your stronger and most-used finger, which is your left finger.

That all makes sense until dual wielding. If I'm holding a two-handed sword, or a shield for example, then the left mouse button could be attack and the right mouse button could be block, that would be great. But if I was holding two spells, two weapons, or a mix of the two, then it would be realllly weird if the left mouse button still applied to the right hand, and the right to the left hand. I'm curious on how this fleshes out, maybe it's really as odd as it seems.

More info on the strategy guide I likely won't be getting:

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/11/09/skyrim-official-strategy-guide-blog-2-sanity-sapping-mapping/

It shows some maps, which may pique some people's interest.

If steam lets me.

That all makes sense until dual wielding. If I'm holding a two-handed sword, or a shield for example, then the left mouse button could be attack and the right mouse button could be block, that would be great. But if I was holding two spells, two weapons, or a mix of the two, then it would be realllly weird if the left mouse button still applied to the right hand, and the right to the left hand. I'm curious on how this fleshes out, maybe it's really as odd as it seems.

Remember that most people will not be dual wielding most of the time. It would be extremely confusing if they made it left button for right arm for shield and sword and left button left arm when dual wielding. but on xbox it's right trigger, right arm. Like a boss.