Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it was mentioned but I heard that while Oblivion had only one dungeon designer, Skyrim has a team of eight - which hopefully means more variety. I love Oblivion, but a lot of the vanilla caves and dungeons are too similar.

2011 has too many games coming out that I want, but Skyrim is at the top of my list (even though I'll be getting some of 2011's releases before it, like DNF).

Edited by suidery

Okay, been silent a while now, but I asked Pete Hines if there was more coming for us this month apart from the IGN Interview, and the answer was:

@Zaldir More coming! :-)

- Pete Hines

There is only one word I can respond with...

SQUEEEEE!

:teehee: :woot: :wacko:

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Horses seems to be in as they are shown in the trailer, but mountable horses are still not confirmed.

And remember, Skyrim is not all mountain (as you can see in the screens), so horses would be a good way of transport in some areas. And they have confirmed some sort of Carriage system, which would most likely be horses. (If not mammoths lol^^)

ok so pete hines says more coming which is good :D. i wonder what the next little bit of information is going to be? anyone have any ideas? and when will this information come out?