Gang Wars

Jarfer

This doesn't abide by lore at all. I am wondering what currently existing mods would get me as close to the bottom mentioned imaginings as possible?

----

Imagine if instead of being Lone Wanderer being kicked out of a Vault to explore the Capital Wasteland, you were a wannabe gangster who wants to prove himself/herself to their boss and your objective was to obliterate as many other Wasteland gangs as possible.

You'd be able to start out fresh from a number of large gang locations, like the broken Highway, Paradise Falls, Evergreen Mills, etc. Everyone in that vicinity is a friendly. You can get these gangsters to follow you and process your orders if you have a high combined Speech and Charisma skill, as well as recruit gang members from all over the Wasteland and take the time to "train" them to become more efficient and resourceful.

You can also force settlers to follow your orders by gunpoint according to speech and charisma, as well as according to the weapon you are holding. Sometimes they will refuse and then you can use a bit of "persuasive" action to help them change their mind.

It would also be fun to take prisoners by using E on them after a weapon is knocked out of their hands. Then you can do whatever you please with them.

Plenty of drug trafficking going on as well. If you grab a hold of some drugs you can either use them and feel amazing, or sell them and make a killing.

In a world like this, you will be able to find mainly modern weapons of today's century at your disposal, including the most common ones made by manufacturers like Glocks, Colts, Berettas, SIGs, H&Ks, Mossbergs, Benellis, etc.

Dam I was hoping someone could help me. Please note that I just need a list of recommended mods that would help me achieve something close to the above description, and I don't plan on actually making one. Edited by Jarfer