ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Super Mutant race animations

ThiagoOblivion

Hi i downloaded the super mutant race but it wont add super mutant animations, can someone please make a mod that add the animations to the race ? i just want the Walk/Run animations and the atack ones if possible

Wish I could tell you different brother, but your not going to be able to get custom animations for walk/run/attack for only custom races. Sorry :sad:

You can swap out animations and it may work (never tried the SM ones, but if the skeleton's are close enough, and I suspect they are, it might not be a disaster), but everyone (npc as well as your player) will have the animations that you swapped.

I thought that you could put the animation in just one race but i guess that it only works for not playable races right ? like feral ghouls and other stuff

Yeah, I'v done it with all kinds of critters from ghost peeps to protectrons and sometimes it's not half bad (or at least not a total disaster), but I have it on good authority (Fallout2am, and she's very knowledgeable in these areas) you can't do it with the human/player skeleton without impacting all npcs :sad:

You'll see the same effect on all animation replacers on nexus. It would be great if you could give just the player martial arts kicks or unique combat animations for the standard ones without affecting everybody else, but unfortunately it's a no go.