My Exile

joeaa77

Dear, Somone,

I have dont have access to chat room anymore. I need help in GECK, like badly and the youtube videos are near useless. So, I was wondering, when can I go back in? I was kicked out because I accidentally spammed the chat room. I was just trying to help someone. Please answer.

If you need help with the GECK, post on the appropriate game's Mod Talk section.

If you want to get back in the chat because you plan on behaving and such, privately contact the moderator(s) that were on at the time of your boot and hope they're in a good enough mood to let you back in.

Just to be clear, while you may be granted access to the chat room again, the chat room is not the appropriate place to seek technical help or support. There is a vast resource of community support in the forums that is never available in the chat room.

In the chat room a question is fleeting, and glimpsed by a very small number of pairs of eyes as it scrolls away into literal oblivion, and of those pairs of eyes, maybe a half a dozen or so, only perhaps one might know the answer to your question. Often of that small group no one knows the answer, or if they do they may be busy and ignore it.

On the other hand, there are perhaps hundreds of people who will be able to see your question in the forums. You can also search the forums for similar questions asked and answered in the past, just waiting to provide someone like you the help you need.