What will your first character be?

Eltath

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mage, definitely.I haven't decided on whether to use a high elf or a breton yet though, I suppose it depends on how good the high elves look this time around.When I play as a mage I usually try to roleplay as a sort of conjurer type, one who summons daedra to do most of the dirty work and who only deals direct damage when it's necessary.Good help is so hard to summon though.

Female khajiit wearing light armor and wielding nothing but a spell in each hand. And perhaps a one-handed weapon as back up.

Female wood elf, Likely an archer. If I feel evil that day she'll be a thief/assassin. If not (which is how it usually goes.) she'll be a regular archer/hunter. I'll probably have a dagger/spell combo too, for close range.

A lot of my final decision though, is how each of them look. I like the idea of High Elves, but they were just weird looking in Oblivion. If they have an Ohmes (human looking) Khajiit option, I'll go straight for that. Khajiit kinda look different in every Elder Scrolls, so we'll see. I keep saying I need to make a Nord, but why? It's not like I ever played an Imperial in Oblivion. Or a Dark Elf in Morrowind for that matter.

My first character will be a Nord warrior type character with some additional magic on top of the Dragon Shouts like shield spells and lightning magic for that Odin or Thor feel. I will make a female Nord if I can make her look attractive yet strong and practical however Bethesda has this habit of making all female warriors look like 7ft. tall butch barbarians, if that is the case in Skyrim I will just make a guy and try to make him look like me best I can.

I'll most likely play an Imperial female who does a little bit of everything, including dual-wielding. I might play a Nord female warrior on a second playthrough.