love triangles

KaylaRenee

I’ve played the game through many times and I continue to try to have romances with alternate characters, but I always end up going to alister and it ruins the relationship I have built. so is there a way to blind the other characters to your other relationships or stop the "who do you want" videos from triggering.

please if anyone, anyone could make this possible please contact me. if its already made please tell me where to find it

Or this: "Polygamey" on DANexus. (And yes, the author knows how to spell polygamy, It's a pun on the use here in an RPG.)

Ninja'd!

But to expand on what DW said, it works by supressing the "other relationship status" checks for any of the dialogues that would normally have them. That includes Party Banter. So you'll miss out on the jealous bickering that would otherwise ensue. But hey! That's a small price to pay for being able to keep close company with everyone, isn't it?

You would still have the banter in regards to the relationships that your toon has with the NPCs. However you won't have the "jealousy" banters between the characters. For example, the two banters tween Morrigan and Leliana. But Wynn will still cut on Morrigan if you're in a relationship with her. Just as examples. ;)

And because it doesnt involve any dialog changes, it shouldnt have any effect on the mods such as marrying alistair.

LOL sorry about that RB ;)

thanks so much for the help guys one last qusston

is there anyway to trick lilianna in to takeing you back after she already forced a break up becasue of alister... her bar is full but I dont have any of the opions is there any mods that can correct that?

is there anyway to trick lilianna in to takeing you back after she already forced a break up becasue of alister... her bar is full but I dont have any of the opions is there any mods that can correct that?

That one, no. Sorry, but all of the "Do you love him/her, or me?" branches are one-way only. Unlike an NPC's "Approval Rating", you can't "do something" to fix it, and I don't know of any mod that can do so either.

(Well, I suppose there might be a way to edit that flag in the Toolset. But since this issue only comes up after a considerable amount of game-play, the ".das" save file is probably too big to be opened with the Toolset by that point anyway...)

love potion #9 to the rescue! :D

metagame items- http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13

love potion #9 is an item that you can use to toggle the romance option on and off on romancable characters. But, it also acts as a reward. So be careful not to use it as such or you'll end up losing track of what the romance setting is at ;)

And as long as you're using a mod that will allow you to have more than one relationship, there shouldnt be any problems.

I emphasize "shouldn't". Leliana's romance has some pretty serious bugs with it. Not from any mods, but because they jacked it up when they were writing the game. So that might be a possible downfall in the plan :(