Characters not joining player after installing Mods

IrishMyth

Hello Everyone,

I am still learning about Mods but I thought I would try out all the new levels, dungeons, buildings etc... that other players have created.

After I installed the Mods the game seem to work fine except for one factor.... when another character was to join my party they didn't and they were not even available to me in the party room.

I uninstall all the Mods and tried to go through each Mod to see which one was causing the error, however I was not able to figure out which Mod was causing this issue.

I currently own the ultimate edition which includes all the extra content from bioware.

I have finished the game numerous times so I know the original content in dragon age origins really well.

If anyone has a solution for me that would be great!

Are you using companion mods?

If you are using multiple companion mods, the chance is the mods override each other. Usually the newer mod replace your party room with their own. So your older mod companion will likely to be dissapeared from your party room.

Almost all companion mods are not compatible with each other. So make sure you read each mods description carefully.