Unexplicable oblivion crash.

Lutine

Hi everybody, I have a fairly odd crash going on here. I had Oblivion running all fine, until I installed this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35551

Before I did anything, I made a backup of _male, which was the only thing it seemed to change. There was no .esm/esp/etc. I installed it and it crashed on loading the save file. I restored _male to the backup, but it continues to crash.

I've even unchecked all the mods, but nothing seems to fix this. Any help? I did install BOSS right before and used it, but it produced no problems when I loaded the game before I installed the new mod.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, with an Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 CPU, ATI Radeon HD 5750, and 4GB DDR2 RAM. I'm using OBSE and OBMM, as well as BOSS.

The only other major programs running are Firefox and Microsoft Security Essentials, but I've had both running with Oblivion in the past.

I've gone as far as restoring the Data folder to a previous restore. Didn't work.

EDIT: A complete restore to yesterday fixed my problem. Looks like I accidentally deleted something I wasn't supposed to, or something like that.

Edited by click1