Need help to make guns for my replacement mod

delta65

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6438/pkmw.jpg

I got the PKM working, just have to rescale it a bit larger and fix it's animations (I probably won't animate the bolt because I would have to significantly alter the mesh)

I will try to get you the SVD tonight but I got a lot on my plate at the moment (my mod, a stalker mod for NV, your mod, some other guys mod, and I'm sure I forgot something as well)

I am sick today :( But great model. I like them when they look good :)

I will try to get you the SVD tonight but I got a lot on my plate at the moment (my mod, a stalker mod for NV, your mod, some other guys mod, and I'm sure I forgot something as well)

I like them when they look good :)

Don't we all. So far I got the PKM working, and I am trying to get the SVD working but I think I might try the SVU and see if it gives me some luck. That RPG is going to be tricky because I think it will just float in between the hands because it uses a stalker animation but maybe I can manage something for it. I have the makerov mesh as well. Maybe I should just write out a list of what we got so you can choose what you want in your mod (I'll have them all in the stalker mod I am working on).

abakan

AK74

Baretta92

M16

Colt1911

Desert eagle

FN2000

G36

Gauss Rifle

Grenades

Groza (?)

L85

LR300

MP5

Makrov

Some drum fed shotgun called a protector

RPG-6

RPG-7

Sig220

Sig550

Spaz12

SVD

SVU

Toz34

USP45

VAL

Vintorez

Walther99

Winchest1300

There are some more but since I was reading of the file names I am not too sure what they are without converting them to .obj (I aint gonna do that tonight, it's late) so choose what you want and I will get them ported