Black screen

Lehcar

I'm so upset because now I cannot play at ALL. This started very very suddenly and for the life of me, I cannot, cannot figure out what is wrong.

All I did was I tried re-install some of OBGE"s shaders. All the menus and everything work fine, but the game screen itself, the most important part, is just greyish blackness. I've tried everything. I tried deleting all the shaders and removing OBGE completely. Didn't have any effect. I tried updating my graphic card driver (ATI Radeon 4000 series). Didn't work. I tried disabling HDR. Didn't work. Nothing will work.

Just minutes before, it had been working perfectly. Now I can't even play. I can't figure it out, I'm at my wit's end... please, help me. I'll try anything. :(

The original game textures are all in the bsa files that are not changed by mods. If you remove any texture put in the game by a mod, the original texture will reappear. - Just unchecking an esp does not remove the textures installed by that mod. To do that - unless you use OMOD or BAIN you will have to go into the meshes and textures folder and find them.