*SPOILER ALERT* Need help with Fallout NV, main quest line.

Deleted23024344User

This is about the -How Little We Know- quest.

The thing is, Im aiming for a Independent New Vegas, but cause Im dumb I end up helping this people (the Omertas) that is related with the Legion, I realized after I killed Cachino and retrieved the guns for Trokie (Im currently stuck on that part).

I tried resetting the quest but didnt work properly, couldnt find Cachinos, doors to the Zoara Club were open, and the quest of finding about factions from Yes Man still acted as if I already found out about the Omertas.

So, pretty much, I am wondering If I can still complete the quest the good way, get the Pimpboy and prevent the Omertas from attacking the strip or:

-Would I need to reset the quest and revive Cachino, and If so, how do I trigger it, and also, wanna know if It would bug the quest of finding about factions.

-Would I need to fail the quest, and if so, wanna know if it would prevent the attack from happening (at the end of the day I dont really care about the Pimpboy cause I have a female character and its buggy).

But yeah, Id prefer resetting the quest, doing it the good way and getting all rewards, so all help is appreciated, THANKS!

PS: No, obviously I dont have a prior savegame to taking the wrong way.

Edited by Guest