Would someone actually use this?

GBHis

Can't think of any good things about this yet, but I guess it could be useful.

Clone activators? Wouldn't that cause problems if someone uses it on the wrong thing... I don't know exactly what you're thinking of when you say 'activator' though.

With objects do you mean items, right? Or do you want to be able to duplicate a chair? :mellow:

cloning mixed with telekenisis: clone the item then throw it. that would be fun :D

you should include something like 'the more powerful the item the more magicka to clone' because otherwise you could make millions from just one $1000 weapon.

i dont know if i'd use it, because there isnt really anything that you would need to duplicate stuff for- except a couple of things in the theives guild, but these are easy to get anyway.

would be REALLY fun if you could fool the NPCs with it. they come to sit own on a cloned chair and fall straight through lol ;D

If this mod was made i would download it, but might not use it, i just like to have extra things on the game.there are a few things that come to mind that i dont know how to get (and even some things im not even aware are there) even though it says in the readme XD

and is an activator something like the flames in a fire, or light?

Yeah, it would be fun to use. Not enought guards for you to fight? Have no fear, use GBHis top technology XTYX-0009X Pro Cloning device! For all of your cloning needs*.

While supplies last.

*Guaranty does not cover broken quests or savegames.

It would also be quite usefull for decorating houses :happy: . I say go for it!

Yeah, it would be fun to use. Not enought guards for you to fight? Have no fear, use GBHis top technology XTYX-0009X Pro Cloning device! For all of your cloning needs*.

While supplies last.

*Guaranty does not cover broken quests or savegames.

It would also be quite usefull for decorating houses :happy: . I say go for it!

I don't know. I mean once you clone a chair, how do you get rid of it? Set it on fire? Unless you have a way to delete the cloned objects, I wouldnt do it. Perhaps the clone would exist only for a preset amount of time, say, 2 minutes.

I don't know. I mean once you clone a chair, how do you get rid of it?

Another thing: Where does the cloned item appear? You can't move chairs, so if you clone a chair you can't do anything with it... Or do you cast a spell on the target to copy it, and cast a different spell to place the clone somewhere?

Archived