Future Mods?

wannsa

I was just wondering with all the excitement if anyone is already brainstorming some mods.

I know I know, it's really early - especially since I haven't seen a formal "there will or will not be modding tools"

But! I would assume they'd let us mod it. Thats part of what makes TES great IMO.

So, anything rolling around in your heads out there?

DoF and AO, different shaders, are probably one of the primary mods I will be wanting. It's essential for the right ambience in these games.

I am really hoping Bethesda finaly introduces a full fledged weather system, but that has been a long time coming. If they don't end up delivering on that, weather is a major mod I'll be looking for.

I'm surely thinking about TES V Skyrim!

i just hope it comes with CS or something similar or then i, and all modders around the world are doomed!

i already gave up about "great mods for oblivion iv" so i'm ready to clear my mind and focus on skyrim!

i can't be disappointed, or i'll scroll back to elder scrolls iv, sadly

and as usual, start from small to big(ahem, medium) mods!

i do all my mods myself so they are mostly not public and small\medium type so:i could do a new race or even a pack, take a year... :wallbash:

or a simple script, a day!

medium:one week to two

hard:one month

REALLY HARD:uh.... dunno!

and so on!

i really take long since i'm the lazyest person in the guiness book :biggrin:

i could NEVER do a big mod like deadly reflex, it takes too much resources and anims and textures and script hassle with headache as result....

but yeah IF skyrim gets launched as a fully moddable game like its antecessor i'll surely try doing big scaled mods without anyone's help(as usual) and make it somewhat public...

i generally help other modders, but i never accept any help in exchange, my damned pride! 8) :ermm: :no:

Edited by DragonSlayer667

DoF and AO??

Depth of field and Ambient occlusion.

You mean that's not already going to be there??? :huh:

My answer's going to be largely based off what's present in the original release of the game, especially in how this Radiant Storytelling stuff will be shaping it. I would love to add some warring factions, and Solstheim (of course!)