White Phosphorous Grenade

TrooperScooperMKII

I would like to make the current incendiary grenade more common, but I would also like there to be a "new" greande with the current stats of the Incendiary. I believe a simple retexture of the frag grenade would be best, so that is what I am requesting.

I too wouldn't mind some "white willies" (WP grenades) but sorry I don't know how to make .dds textures, but it can't be that hard and I have been looking for either a converter or a program that can make them. Maybe you'll have better luck with someone else, if not I will eventually try and get around to it. I'm new but re-texturing is easy, easier than porting FO3 mods and that is pretty easy (at least the armor/weapon mods are anyway)

The name is of nominal importance- the idea is to have two incendiary type grenades, one simply called an "incendiary grenade" and another, more powerful grenade for exclusive use. The White Phosphorous (or whatever you want to call it) grenade is the more potent one, and will have identical stats and availability to the one currently in game, while the actual incendiary grenade is going to be much weaker but also more common, being the third most common grenade in game (the first being the reincorporated stun grenade and the second being the frag grenade). I am also thinking about a new energy grenade, the antimatter grenade, as well as biotic/acidic and cryogenic type grenades a la Fallout DLC.

So it goes Stun>Frag>Incendiary>Pulse>Biotic>White Phosporous>Cryogenic>Plasma>Antimatter in terms of scarcity and power.

• 2 weeks later...