A Herd of Sheep

Trapiki

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet still humans continue to eat lamb. Give me a call when you can actually challenge a slaughterhouse or fork and knife. And while i am posting this, i am eating a roast lamb sandwich made of what i didnt eat yesterday.

I'll back down if you manage to find a picture of a sheep holding a shotgun or driving a tank. One that you didnt make yourself with a crappy edit in MS paint or photoshop.

aw.... it's getting hot in here.do i get on your nerve ???!!!. pity using real life sheep reference to counter my post running out idea it seems ?? . that's why you say such a thing.all of this not going to happen if you keep your imagination with sheephobia to yourself.

poor trapiki,his wonderfull thread ruin by the likes of you :D, i can barely see post that discuss about the sheep avatar. :happy:

Strike assessed for flaming. The sheep war had better be over. -myrmaad (the big bad wolf)

Discussion about the sheep avatar? Ok.

I hate them. They are a horrible disease like blight on the nexus.

There. Now that the whole 'sheep is awsum hurr durr' is over, how about you take it somewhere else, hmm? Or if its too hard to make a free Xat room or something like that, keep it confined to your profiles. As in personal photos and NOT avatars. I am only working toward a slightly less violent co-existence.

now you blaming me o_O you're the one start it with the thumb argument then using real life sheep reference hey its you who start it all :) all of us just trying to have fun here.but you ! its you !! who take it too seriously. 8)

now you blaming me o_O you're the one start it with the thumb argument then using real life sheep reference hey its you who start it all :) all of us just trying to have fun here.but you ! its you !! who take it too seriously. 8)

im probably going to be a hypocrite for this but, exactly, seriously ITS JUST SHEEP!! its NOT the blight of the nexus its not worse then everything bad in this world its not some kind disease ITS SHEEP!

Edited by hollowman125

Find one line in that post that says im blaming you in particular. I'm blaming the sheep. So how about you have fun somewhere else. Like your profiles.

sorry can't do ,i'll stay here as long you still around here too :no:

war is okay for me as long the reply is fun to read.keep that in mind.