How do I add a new ammo type?

pickinthebanjo

I recently made a weapon mod to add a new rifle to the game and I would like to know how I add the proper ammo for it since right now it uses .308 and it is supposed to use 7.5x55 swiss. Edited by pickinthebanjo

Caliber

By FluidFire

I just checked the round is there read the readme to find out how to use it.

Thank you but I managed to figure it out, it was a matter of adding a new ammo list and filling it with new ammo types. The hard part was adding it to merchants but I managed.

I am surprised that the 7.5x55mm round is in caliber, I know a lot of hunters/target shooters that have never even heard of it. Makes me wonder if someone else made a SR 1911 Mod since no other rifles fire that round in the last 70 years.

The only current size I think Caliber is missing is the CheyTac M200's .408 but it has the .416 for the Barrett M99

Caliber is missing a lot of fairly common rounds, but the emphasis seems to be on military, rather than civilian calibers (with the exception of pistol ammo).

The only current size I think Caliber is missing is the CheyTac M200's .408 but it has the .416 for the Barrett M99

Caliber is missing a lot of fairly common rounds, but the emphasis seems to be on military, rather than civilian calibers (with the exception of pistol ammo).

I imagine I should incorporate it since caliber is to help with comparability right?