Glow Effect Not working.

hinigashi

Heya ^^

I wanted to use These Eyes!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34449

I added them to My Race, They Show ingame fine, But there is not Glow effect, so Blue and Blue Glow look exactly the same! Im not sure what i have done wrong.

I know the _g Files are the ones that make it glow but there all in the correct Texture Path!

Any ideas/Help?

Thanks!

Danny x

It's most likely caused by the eye mesh, not the texture. Open the eye mesh in Nifskope and, in the left box (assuming you're using the default setup) expand all the branches till you see a little paint pallet. Right click on it, and when the window pops up, you'll see four colourful rainbow thingies (sorry, it's really hard to explain this without having Nifskope in front of me, darn work and all). Change the colour of the bottom right one to solid white. That should do the trick. If it doesn't, let me now and I'll send you my ones when I get on my gaming computer.

It's most likely caused by the eye mesh, not the texture. Open the eye mesh in Nifskope and, in the left box (assuming you're using the default setup) expand all the branches till you see a little paint pallet. Right click on it, and when the window pops up, you'll see four colourful rainbow thingies (sorry, it's really hard to explain this without having Nifskope in front of me, darn work and all). Change the colour of the bottom right one to solid white. That should do the trick. If it doesn't, let me now and I'll send you my ones when I get on my gaming computer.

Woo guess you learn something new everyday when your modding lol ^^

Thanks for that! the discription was perfect! for me race, i used the Original Eyes so i changed the UV of them from Eleborates! but did not do the 4th bar White. works perfectly now!

Thanks! Kudos for your help!

Danny x

http://obss.us/d/19901-1/Glowy+eyes.jpg