Creture-Suits

GreatLucifer

Hey people,

I'm looking for creatures or monsters (or whatever) in the form of suits.

Right now, I have a skeleton suit and two zombie suits...

Does anybody know where to find more?

Or would someone be willing to make this? (like the lich and the minotaur, etc... )

Any pointers or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lucifer

EDIT; And the title was ofcourse supposed to be Creature-Suits :wacko:

Edited by GreatLucifer

The talkie toaster mod some playable creature mods which include a minator, goblin, spider deadra & flame atronotch suits. Link here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31821.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35118 - male & female werewolf suits and a skeleton to match.

And this mod here contains some lich suits - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

Edited by gep5

Thanks man, that's exactly what I needed :D

I especially love the werewolf suit ;)

Have a kudo :)

Lucifer

EDIT;

The minotaur and such appearantly needed obse to work, and as I'm a non obse user I couldn't get them to work (I just took the resources, I never take esp's or esm's, but even than it got all screwed up..) I assume obse does something I can't replicate, or I'm just messing up somehow....

If someone knows more, or how to fix these, I'd love to know.

So far I have a skeleton, two zombies, and a werewolf :)

The minotaur appeared partly right, but all stretched or something... quite odd.

Thanks,

Lucifer

Edited by GreatLucifer

I think you need obse for the minator skeleton to switch the player skeleton. Is there any specific reason you can't use obse or do you just not like using it. If it's just to do with game stability issues there are 2 obse plugins that really help with that. If it's not stability issues tell me what the problem is exactly and I may be able to help :)

EDIT: the problems may also have something to do with the fact that the minator mesh is animated if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by gep5

Thanks man, but there's no helping me there :P for some reason, obse just refuses to install overhere. It says I need to patch oblivion, but I already did that. I can repatch all I want, it keeps saying the same thing... But don't worry, I've made peace with it a long time ago.

I have a fair amount to work with sofar.... But ofcourse I'd still like to leave this open, if someone knows more or would like to make some ;)

Thanks sofar,

Lucifer

Ok, I will just say one last thing on the OBSE issue. Did you try using the autopatcher on the obse main page since you may have installed a beta patch by mistake.

I tried everything man :D even some admins around here tried to help me, and others.... It's probably due to the fact that I don't quite have a "killer-computer". On the contrary, the hardware I'm using is a bit old by now....

But thank for the concerns anyway ;)

Lucifer