Windows 10 for modding Skyirm and Fallout

electricpanda14

Don't know yet. It's not been out of beta long enough for any tools to be converted to work with it yet. Though there have been complaints from people with the beta who couldn't get various things to work that could be a beta issue or a Win10 issue, too soon to tell.

The win10 free update has actually not been released yet. What they put on your task bar is a reservation to install it when it does become available. If you have Win10 already, it is a pre release technical preview and beta version.

I recommend holding off on Win10 until at least a few weeks after the official release to give them time to fix some of the inevitable bugs. And to give the Nexus team time to get things working properly with it.

What value do you see in Windows 10 for yourself?

I personally see no point in Windows 10 and will use Win7 till it gets dropped in 2020 (or whenever), by which time Windows 12 or so will be along, no matter what M$ choose to call it.

Win 7 has been working well for me so far. I will try Win10, but I will likely remove my Win7 boot disk from my computer and install the 10 on a clean disk. Then add any programs I want to try with it. If it works out, then I will stay with Win10 and just keep the 7 as a emergency backup. That will make it easy to revert to 7 if 10 doesn't work out. But based on previous experience - win10 will fix most of the problems of win8 and will (hopefully) be a solid OS.

I Removed mine Immediately, right after i went onto the Internet in witch i found the Solution where its now gone. KB3035583

http://venturebeat.com/2015/05/31/microsoft-starts-prompting-windows-7-and-windows-8-users-to-reserve-their-free-windows-10-upgrade/

After running the Windows Update again, make sure that the Update Code isent there or Selected, because it will return in witch you Must Deselect it.