need help with medium mod

BobTheCat51

Ok well i have been working on a fun project in my spare time so there isnt that much done yet. the whole story behind it is fairly simple.

Before Canada was annexed by the U.S.A they were one of the most powerful nations on earth. during the height of their success, with the help of Can-Tec ( which was the begining of Vault-Tec), they constructed special underground military facilities with the purpose of developing the next generation of Weapons, Biological Warfare, Technology, and Armor.

When Canada was annexed by the U.S.A, the Canadian Government ordered the labs sealed and all data detailing the existence and/or locations of the labs destroyed. The laboratory staff in the nearly 20 vault-like labs were informed that when the Canada/ U.S. war ended the labs would be contacted with further orders, this information came with orders to continue their research in secret until the laboratories received their new orders and reopened their doors to the country the served without question.

The war came and went, but their new orders never came. The labs never reopened. Research continued, until the raiders of the wastes discovered the entrance to one of the labs. Now they have to find a way to stop the raiders before they infiltrate any deeper in the labs and discover the technology developed over the last 200 years. Can they survive? Will anyone hear their faint help request? or will it just bring more trouble....

So thats my idea i have the mapping underway with some rough schematics for the labs, a couple quest ideas, a couple thoughts about access to one or two small canadian cities (destroyed of course, not really a big outside like point lookout but maybe half the size just enough for one or two buildings maybe a vault-tec vault, a small canadian town (like megaton) the only trouble i have is i have absolutely no scripting or modelling ability/ practise.

I need a couple person(s) to help with :

1 ) Advanced mapping (E.G. All labs to be connected by Broken Steel train to AAFB)

2 ) Scripting

3 ) NPC's (a lot of npcs :) )

4 ) models/ textures

5 ) Terminals/ Notes/ Keys

6 ) Lighting

7 ) Node placement for NPC movement

8 ) Quest/ Storyline programming

9 ) and finally maybe a little help with creating/ designing the tech to be supposedly researched over 200 years

If this sounds like something you would like to help with please let me know by either posting here that you would like to help or email me at [email protected]

P.S if anyone would like to see the sections i have done so far just ask and i will upload a VERY unfinished copy of the esp to be viewed in the G.E.C.K.