BoE - wheres the garage in Takoma??

nisen

Anyone whos done the Book of Earache and knows how to get to the garage in Takoma please let me know (the first three chapters were picked up from Near the Mall, Underworld, and Abandoned factory)

So far all ive found is its not above ground but confused by how BoE is using way points and theres a ton of criss crossing to get to quest locations aswell, plus a lot of the way points are dead ends at buses and train carriages, accessable using the Busworld mod, so its strange BoE is pointing to them

Pictures below show where it'd be above ground, right near the GNR station on the pipboy; its the smaller arrow pointing up, the bigger arrows my character which ive replaced with a red arrow on the screenshot. Sure ive found all the access points from the subways approaching its location but nothings located close enough

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9486/84397481.jpg

fanbludytastic, after 2 or 3 hours looking, giving up and posting here, just decided for one more try and found Takoma station after only 15 minutes: that eventually lead to the garage... the wierd thing is its not underground but is a completely different place even tho the world map shows its on the same location. Makes its a parallel world space.

Edited by nisen

Heh.

Tacoma park is one of the all time best dungeon crawls in the fallout universe, but its off the main path and easily overlooked. I placed the last book chapter there just to make sure you found your way there.

hi Earache, yea that area of DC has so many locations, getting to Takoma stations pretty surreal itself. Great place too with the DCInteriors upgrade, and it looks like the parallel world space of Takoma park is part of the original game. Now I just goto steal the other chapters back from the gun runners and crack some skulls. cheers Edited by nisen

Yes, your mod made me go to locations I've never been before, and I've gone through 3 complete playthrough before getting your mod! Great job!

Anyway, the Takoma station is rather difficult to find. It can be seen through the rubble but not accessible from there. Got me poking around that ruined building & rubble for a long while looking for entry! Turns out it's accessible from another direction, farther away from that little tease.